[blindreplay] Re: For Paula & Replay AV 8

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack870@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 23:01:48 -0500

Hi Petro,

When I tried dropping the station name from Itunes, into the list view window (which is where I think it must go) nothing was there, so I tried adding it manually, as in add new show, then right-clicking Start Record/Download. I don't think it's doing anything though. will let you know in a minute.

I also tried the old CTRL+C CTRL+V, but that was definitely a no-go. <smile> If only they had Record ITunes station as one of the menu choices, it would be so cool.

I wish you had ITunes so you could play with it too. Sometimes two heads are better than one. <smile>

Paula
----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Paula Mack <pmack870@xxxxxxxxx>
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 9:51 PM
Well, some of the stations--maybe even all of them are on
the web and thus have URLS by which they can be reached.
The only reason for accessing them from within the ITunes
application is because then they can get tagged just as if
Replay Music was being used even though there are no
silences to speak of between tracks.  The article that
Leslie sent me explains this and says that then they can be
transferred to the IPod which is, of course, way cool.

The problem is that I can't figure a way to drag/drop
the station into the Replay AV window.

I hope I'm explaining this right.  If you look at your
Replay AV, in the recording wizard, you'll see that one
of the options is to record an ITunes radio station, and it
directs the user to drag/drop the station into the Replay AV
main window.

I think maybe I'll look in the Window-Eyes manual and
see what it says regarding drag&drop.  Needless to say,
I don't use that very often.  <smile>