[blindreplay] Re: For Paula & Replay AV 8

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack870@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:29:54 -0500

Ok, thanks. I'm waiting to find out if there is a way to paste ITunes stations into Replay AV, only because that's what I wanted it for. Everything else I can do with RM.

Thanks again for all your time.

Paula
----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>