[blindreplay] Re: For Paula & Replay AV 8

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack870@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:40:18 -0500

I already checked this. there is no properties option for these stations from within ITunes. Even the Get Info button that they have for tracks within ITunes has nothing in it when viewing a radio station. In Itunes, the stations, have a caption, no name; although once a station is playing the URL is displayed briefly at the top of the screen, but you can't get to it to copy it. You would have to just memorize it, and hey, this program is supposed to make things easy.

Thanks for the suggestion though. I wish that someone using ITunes could address this, because using mouse functions within ITunes still doesn't work too well, and this may be part of the problem.

Anyway, thanks again.

Paula
----- Original Message ----- From: "rs_denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>