[blindreplay] Re: For Paula & Replay AV 8

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 19:24:20 -0800 (PST)

Paula
I do understand. I checked the info in the record wizard and it does say to
drag and drop into the main window the itunes radio station and then you can
choose record now or schedule options.

Leslie
The info saids 'main windoe' to do the drag and drop. What is the main window
mentioned here? The Replay AV 8 listbox view list where the stations are listed
or anywhere on the main interface like a blank area?

Paula I am sure will know if it works or not once she finds out how to do the
drag and drop. She definitely has very good computer skills.