[BlindMobileTech] Re: using apps with the I-Phone

  • From: "Kim Lingo" <banjopapa03@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 18:39:28 -0800

I actually got that up and running.  One cool thing is that the book apparently
gets unzipped when it downloads, because you can play it once it's there.  The
other thing is that after I switched to another app, I could go right back into
it and download another book without having to log in again.  Is this because I
didn't close out the app, or  because I haven't turned off the I-Phone yet?  Or
is it just that once BARD sees this mobile app after the first log-in, you
don't have to do it again?  I guess I'll find out one way or another.

Here's another question, I have a lot of previously saved mp3 files on another
portable device that is not a phone.  Is it very difficult to transfer some of
these files to your I-Phone via your computer?
Kim Lingo