[BlindMobileTech] Re: using apps with the I-Phone

  • From: nesma aly <nesmaaly123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 14:50:59 -0500

No you do not need to download anything from your computer. Actually there
is no way you can transfer Thanksgiving to you too your iPhone my status
changed from earlier versions of iPhone. If you have downloaded NLS bored
app you just need to go to search is it in the West catalog or something
like that type in the book he want ever in Braille or audio save to
wishlist and after you do that go back into the app I think if I'm not
mistaking you hit Search even that or you hit where you downloaded books
are in it something about wish list and your books are there automatically
and the books in it download and that's all you need.
On Feb 23, 2015 8:29 PM, "Christopher Chaltain" <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just download the books to my iPhone through the BARD Mobile app. When
> you do this, they end up in the right place. If you have books on your PC,
> you can use iTunes to transfer them over to your phone, but I have yet to
> do it this way. I'd have to look up the instructions or mess around with it
> myself first to figure it out.
>
> On 02/23/2015 06:47 PM, Kim Lingo wrote:
>
>> One last thing I'm sure you know the answer to--if you could--I imagine
>> you have to copy talking books from your computer to the I-Phone.  Is
>> there a special area or folder where they are supposed to go, or does
>> the software figure that out?
>> Thanks,
>> Kim Lingo
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Chaltain"
>> <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>

>>> 2) Double tap the search tab at the bottom of the screen.