[BlindMobileTech] Re: using apps with the I-Phone

  • From: Christopher Chaltain <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 21:24:58 -0600

The BARD Mobile App will remember your log in so you'll never have to log in again.

It is easy to transfer MP3's to your iPhone from your PC with iTunes. I don't do it very often, so I usually have to poke around in iTunes or look at some instructions first.

On 02/24/2015 08:39 PM, Kim Lingo wrote:
I actually got that up and running.  One cool thing is that the book
apparently gets unzipped when it downloads, because you can play it once
it's there.  The other thing is that after I switched to another app, I
could go right back into it and download another book without having to
log in again.  Is this because I didn't close out the app, or  because I
haven't turned off the I-Phone yet?  Or is it just that once BARD sees
this mobile app after the first log-in, you don't have to do it again?
I guess I'll find out one way or another.
Here's another question, I have a lot of previously saved mp3 files on
another portable device that is not a phone.  Is it very difficult to
transfer some of these files to your I-Phone via your computer?
Kim Lingo