[BlindMobileTech] Re: using apps with the I-Phone

  • From: nesma aly <nesmaaly123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 14:41:30 -0500

If I remember correctly, I think if you close out all your apps by double
tapping the home button and sliding the apps up to close you do not need to
sign in again. I have not used this app for quite a while since I am using
an Android device now so he probably will have to find out and let me know.