[blindeudora] Re: Corrupted E-mail Causes Eudora to Freeze

  • From: Edward Przybylek <przy5100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 13:33:20 -0400

Hi Larry,

Why don't you send the problem you were having and your solution to the
good folks at Qualcom.  I've had similar experiences with messages having
all kinds of pictures and links in them but I've usually been able to
delete them after restarting Eudora.  Maybe it'll help them make some
improvements.

Take care,
Ed Przybylek

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora