[blindeudora] Re: Task Bar Status

  • From: Larry Gassman <lgsinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 09:20:28 -0700

Hi all,
I solve my task bar status with sighted help.
  For more history, read the message below this one.
My sighted friend went to Task status clicked on docking in floating window
and the text associated with message download status was present both in
JAWS and visually on the screen.
In order to fully explain this, I need to find out how to get to that
window with JAWS.
I can go to tools, arrow down to task status, but when I press enter it
says:  "leaving Menus".
He was able to right click on it because his cursor was positioned on the
menu.  There is a drop down menu with the check box about a floating window.
How do I get to it using JAWS?
Larry

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora