[bksvol-discuss] Re: where are the new books?

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:46:31 -0500

I believe it was mentioned recently that there would be a back log for a time. If I'm not mistaken, this is supposed to be improving from week to week. Again though, I've not noticed any lag, even with the past two approvals. Are you speaking of two or three days between hearing about an approval and actually seeing it on the site?

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Quinn" <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>