[bksvol-discuss] Re: was Navigation what do members prefer?

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 09:27:09 -0500

Thanks Reggie; now I'm really going to have to think about this. Thanks a bunch! Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Regina Alvarado
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 7:44 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: was Navigation what do members prefer?

Marty:
I think I would rather not have to go past the asterisks, but I liked having
an empty line in between the title and the text.  So, upshot of this is that
I would rather have the asterisks and will be putting them in after the
current book I am working on.
Reggie