[bksvol-discuss] Re: was Navigation what do members prefer?

  • From: "Reggie.alvarado@xxxxxxxxx" <reggie.alvarado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:20:28 -0500

Cindy,
In Braille no increase in points shows, so think the asterisks are the best if
there can be no blank line.  I have also seen nothing between title of chapter
and first line of text except a normal line or one enter.  Do not know how that
would work for sighted readers navigating, but that would be fine in Braille.

Reggie and Brooks

On Nov 20, 2012, at 11:56 AM, Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In posting a response to Madeleine's explanation, along with my
question about do I understand then  that if the chapter title is 16
point Bold and the text is 12  point regular, asterisks aren't
necessary, I forgot to ask what do members prefer? Given that the
space is deleted and the texts are squished together--asterisks or
nothing between chapter title and beginning of body. (Since in this
book I've begun with the asterisks, I 'll c ontinue,but I want to know
for he future. smile
CIndy