[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteering

  • From: "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:14:56 -0700

Gerald said:
There's a form you need to fill out in order to volunteer.  You can find it
on Bookshare's website.

Oh that form!!!  That form has, unless I completely screwed it up, a
problem.  I filled it out, but got kicked back every time after I filled it
all in because I was "already a member of bookshare" according to the form.
That form seems to want people to register first before completing the form
even though the form was a volunteer form, and because I was already a
member, have been since April of 05, it refused to let me go any farther.  I
got around the whole form by emailing volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and got a
swift reply.
Welcome Patty!!
Shannon