[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteering

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 23:55:56 -0500

AlyceAnn,

From your earlier message, it sounds like you've applied to be a volunteer,
but haven't completed the registration process yet.

You should be able to see Page Breaks in Word if you're in the Normal View.
If they need to be inserted, then you can do that with Ctrl-Enter.  They
should be there unless you've managed to remove all of them by saving the
book as TXT in Word.  Just so you'll know in the future, volunteers will be
able to assist you more if you mention what software you're using.  We know
you are using Word, but you didn't mention which scanning software you used.
Knowing how you scanned the books should help us confirm that the page
breaks should already be there.

HTH

Gerald