[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteering

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:47:42 -0700

HIPatti,

Just want to welcome you to the group:) We are a fun crazy bunch that are
passionate about good and well validated books:)

When I started the first couple of books I followed the guidelines. Now I
can't feel good about validating a book without proofreading it:)

Glad you have joined us!

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau