[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteering

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:04:04 -0700

Patty, Welcome to the group. We are all constantly learning and debating the pros and cons of different techniques. Is the book you are referring to one that was on the Bookshare list, and if so what was its rating? Usually when you volunteer you go to the Step 1 list on Bookshare's web site, read about the books there and then take one to validate. In that section there are instructions about volunteering. I hope this helps. Jill
----- Original Message ----- From: "patti" <plcdoula@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>