[bksvol-discuss] Re: unsatisfactory synopses

  • From: The Pardees <fpardee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 09:16:07 -0400

Shelley, In Kurzweil you can find the character count by selecting properties from the file menu and tabbing to character count. I do the short synopsis from the book jacket or write my own and then play around until the character count is under two hundred.

Jim

At 11:35 PM 10/1/04, you wrote:

I do something similar to Cindy, and use the book jacket info when
submitting.  Cindy just as a FYI, it is the same page for submitting a book,
smile.

I do wish that there was a way to know when you went over the 200 character
limit.  smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes and Judson, guiding golden juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc. Graduate Advisory Council www.guidedogs.com

      -- Vance Havner

---