[bksvol-discuss] Re: unsatisfactory synopses

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 15:18:05 -0400

Hi Julie,

There was at least one other instance where the synopsis wasn't retained, and that was when the submitted book was a replacement for one already in the library. There also seemed to be some inconsistencies as far as the synopsis for a while, that wasn't a confirmed bug, where some synopsis seemed to be disappearing.

Dave

At 01:01 PM 10/2/2004, you wrote:
Hi, Dave. I remember that problem, but I think it only applied to changes
validators made to the synopsis, and not the synopses put in by the original
submitter, which was the case with Natalie, so I don't know if that would
have applied here. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.