[bksvol-discuss] Re: unsatisfactory synopses

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 21:35:13 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Shelley. I agree with you about wishing we
could know when we go over the 200 characters limit.
Several times I've had to redo it. Is the long
synopsis space on the same page as the short synopsis
space? That and the Comments space is what I thought
was on the "next" page.

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://vote.yahoo.com