[bksvol-discuss] Re: unsatisfactory synopses

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 23:04:34 -0700

Hi, Cindy. If you do copy something from a Web site, just putting it in
quotes might not be enough. Do you also state the source? I'm sure you've
thought about that, but I'm just curious. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.