[bksvol-discuss] Re: ten validations

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 06:19:13 -0700

Hi. No, I didn't mean it at all negatively and I'm sorry it was taken that way. That is not my only reason for leaving though. There have been several posts which have been misunderstood by some people and I'm getting tired of the corrective criticism, even though it is probably intended as positive. Also, there is just too much mail on this list. I can't keep up! I'm on several other lists but none get as much regular traffic as this one does. Finally, my subscription runs out on July 1, so I will not be volunteering after that time. I plan to renew it and money is not an issue, but I have slaved countless hours in the past year validating and I need a rest. It will be nice to actually read what I want to read for a change and not have to worry about all the books on the validation pages. I might come back in a few months, maybe not. I'm not sure about that yet, but it will be nice to have a break. Anyway, thanks for your nice comment. It is appreciated.

At 07:18 AM 6/20/2005 -0500, you wrote:

Don't leave the list. I read your post and even though some might thought it was ofensive, you didn't mean it as such so what was in your heart is all that counts.

Tony Baechler Maintainer, goldenaudio.net (TM) online archives http://goldenaudio.net/