[bksvol-discuss] Re: ten validations

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:33:44 -0400

This is a friendly list. If you stay here Tony, you will have the chance to chat back and forth with a group who are basically on your side. I sometimes get feedback from folks about my being too abrupt or phrasing things so that they may rub some the wrong way. It is not easy to get such feedback but the only way to learn better technique is to be open to how what I write is received and do my best to learn from it. We all seem to like each other so let's all stick around. If you feel like not writing for a bit that is understandable but do stay and listen to the conversation and be welcome.

E.