[bksvol-discuss] Re: tables in Bookshare books plus another question

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 22:28:20 -0400

Make sense to me.

The tabs will vanish,

The way I do tables is group the "rows" together, and say at the beginning
what the different "columns are called.

Then list each row, individually.

The person can refer to the titles to identify which column and row they are
in.

Smile.

That is what I do and is usually how I have seen braillists do it.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

More than Any other time, When I hold a beloved book in my hand, my
- Helen Keller