[bksvol-discuss] Re: tables in Bookshare books plus another question

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 18:41:44 -0700

Hi Devorah!

I just love it when things work out the way we want them to work out, especially when a lot of work is involved! congratulations!

Peace,
Mayrie

At 06:32 PM 4/9/2008, you wrote:
No, actually, Mayrie, that's very encouraging -- the quote from the book
was written by a woman, a midwife, whose spelling was "imaginative" as
the book's author put it. So the fact that it was readable is very
happy-making. And from what you say, the tables as I have reconstructed
them will read correctly, when the Bookshare wizard removes the tabs; it
will read like text, so from now on I will use single spaces, but what
I've done so far will be converted correctly. Yay.

Devorah