[bksvol-discuss] Re: tables in Bookshare books plus another question

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:25:46 -0500

A few of you have asked more about tables. Tables made in Word using the 'insert' table command should be saved correctly in RTF and then processed by our conversion tools into actual tables (like on a website). If my memory is correct, processing tables was part of the November 2005 upgrade.

To repeat a previous post, tables generated visually using tabs will *not* remain visually the same after the conversion.

Sincerely,
Jake

Jake Brownell
QA Engineer, Bookshare.org