[bksvol-discuss] Re: tables in Bookshare books plus another question

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 20:53:27 -0700 (PDT)

Jake,

If tabs aren't retained, how can we create tables as
tables? I'd love to know that. It would save a lot of
time.

G.Cindy

Devorah, I do what Mayrie suggested--I translate the
table into sentences, even to the point of repeating a
heading if necessary. IF I can find some examples I'll
send them to you offlist.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/