[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rose Madder Reminder

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 23:04:24 -0400

Hi,All.

About a week ago there was a message about several books
being scanned that would need to be validated.  I said I'd
give my first born to validate ROSE MADDER by Stephen
King.  (I have no children and won't be having any, God
willing.)

Please keep me in mind when ROSE MADDER is ready
to be validated.

Gratefully,
Marilyn