[bksvol-discuss] Re: submit better copy

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 07:38:52 -0400

I have heard those who like "Christian fiction" and "Christian romance" say they are glad to have the poor copies as opposed to having the titles in the collection. It must be true since validators continue to pass through books (often by the same submitter) of less than excellent quality. You are on this list and have read the same email I have.

E.