[bksvol-discuss] Re: submit better copy

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 18:03:06 -0400

Hi, E. I'm not sure who you're addressing this message to since no one's
name was in your message and there was no original I could refer to, but
yes, I do like those types of books, but when so many parts are unreadable,
I'd rather it not be there at all. I can handle some errors. I can handle a
few missing things here and there, but not throughout the whole book. I've
never validated any of these books. If I had, they would have been rejected,
but that's just me. Obviously, others do have different ideas of what they
will and won't tolerate in a book. I just delete it and move on, and one of
these days, if I'm ever in a position to rescan any of them, I will. I don't
know if anyone else ever would, but I certainly would if I could. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info