[bksvol-discuss] Re: submit better copy

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 17:40:37 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Jake. That's what I thought. I admit that I
don't read posts that seem to have information that
would not relate to what I do, but that is the
impressson I'd gained from what I did read about
K1000's ranking--which might explain why some books
are rated Excellent or good and really aren't. smile
and sigh

Cindy