[bksvol-discuss] Re: soft page breaks?

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:45:53 -0700

Hmmmm. I'm not sure I follow, but I ended up rejecting this particular book
anyway.  It just had too many other problems and I couldn't contact its
submitter.

When I had JAWS read along reading through the whole document, it read page
number changes as if there were page breaks there, but when I went
character-by-character or word-by-word, it was as if there were no page
breaks at all.  I had Claire look at it and she said there really were no
hard page breaks.  But I knew there was at least something in the document
because it had some sort of indicator.  I thought I'd post and see if there
was anything I could do.  But alas the book wasn't fixable.  Oh well.  I've
moved onto a new one.

Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>