[bksvol-discuss] Re: soft page breaks

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 17:38:44 -0700

Hello Mayrie, not that this has anything to do with page breaks, I am wondering
how to get text from a book I'm proof reading, that is underlined, which when I
submitted the book for approval from bookshare staff, they told me I had to
make sure that it is not underlined, however it occurs multiple times and I
would just like to get it done in a snap. The Book is Called My Senator And Me.
I believe Shelly had scanned it. Can someone help me out give me some pointers?
I am using MSWord2003 with JFW10.
Thanks, Chela