[bksvol-discuss] Re: section breaks

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 16:53:12 -0700

Hi Cindy,

No, please don't leave section breaks alone.  Very often they are in files
instead of page breaks.  Please convert section breaks to page breaks like
this:

Place your cursor at the top of the document
Open the find and replace dialogue by pressing control+h
In the "find" box type ^b
In the "replace" box type ^p^m^p
Tab to "replace all" and hit enter.

That will convert all section breaks to page breaks surrounded by blank
lines.

Hope that helps.

Mayrie

  _____