[bksvol-discuss] Re: section breaks

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 19:07:55 -0700 (PDT)

Not to muddy the waters, Mayrie, but some OCR software is butting up text to
the
section break and those require a second  paragraph break before the page
break.
 I was not too bright at the time, though, and don't remember who did the books
I ran across the problem with to let them know.  My bad...
 Valerie