[bksvol-discuss] Re: section breaks

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 21:48:28 -0700

Hi Lissi, Ouch! Well did you replace with a carrot m, lower case? If you did and it didn't work , I'm sorry I don't know what to tell you. For the future though always check the result before saving. If you don't get the result you want you can always exit without saving as a last resort. Or better still hit the alt key and arrow over to the edit menu, arrow up and select the undo choice and try again.How many did you put in by hand? When I make that kind of mistake, and I do it often enough, the first thing I say to my self is, DON'T PANICK! Think first, it helps. best wishes Tom
----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>