[bksvol-discuss] Re: AT Explanation Questions

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 19:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Great minds think alike, Monica.  i brought this up to Alisa several months ago
and they are working on some solutions, ideally pairing with the corporations
get some donations, but I said it would be cool id our volunteer credits could
also be converted (not necessarily dollar for dollar) into software and
hardware
grants for proven volunteers and recruiting others who might be low income and
unable to afford the "price of admission."

Alisa and Madeleine are doing a great job working, but it will take a while to
analyze things and get a plan in place.
 Valerie