[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning help

  • From: "Georgina" <culmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 16:53:18 -0600

Hi Monica,
Yep I've tried that, I've tried stadic, normal tex, degrated tex, I've even tried dot maytrix. I've tried scanning five different books to see which one scanned better, but I get a couple of pages that are fine, and then poof I'm back to scanning mistakes. Missing words, missing paragraphs, and so forth and so on. Since this is the first time I'm scanning a book I know its not going to come out perfect, but the missing text is driving me nuts. I don't seem to be getting a handle on it. *smile*.
Thanks.
Georgina

I'm not a pessimist just an optimist for the worst

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>