[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning help

  • From: "Georgina" <culmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 15:36:48 -0600

Hi Monica-- Yes, the text does make sense. Sometimes there is a line or two of junk characters, but otherwise the text looks good. Then other times I can't get past an 89 recognition. Lol, its driving me batty. I've been here for hours, and I haven't gotten very far. Uggg! Thanks for the help.

--Georgina

I'm not a pessimist just an optimist for the worst

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>