[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning help:

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 18:50:04 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Mayrie.

>________________________________

that way, of course, I leave them alone, but you needn't change anything to all
caps.  16 point bold for chapter headings and 14 point bold for subheadings
is perfect!

>Mayrie
>

>________________________________

caps, or  is 16 point Bold and 14point Bold, respectively
sufficient?
>Grandma Cindy

  protect the chapter headings from being stripped?
>>Kenny Peyatt
  unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
>>bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>put
  the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
  available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject
  line.