[bksvol-discuss] releasing books

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:55:18 -0500

I am releasing several books. I am doing so because I am going away for longer than I thought on a trip and do not know how much I will be able to validate. If they are on the list when I get back on January 28, I will pick them up and continue to validate my copies. If somebody else takes them, I will validate something else. This note is meant as an explanation for releasing several books. They all seem to be in good enough shape to eventually make it into the collection.

Somebody with a print copy may want to fill in garble in Spirit of the Witch however.

here are the books

spirit of the witch
guerrilla selling

Thanks for your patience. I do my best to stay with a book until the acceptance or rejection in most cases.

E.