[bksvol-discuss] releasing books

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Madeleine Linares <madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 15:57:27 -0700

Madeleine, I think it would really be useful if there were a comments
section as part of the release link so we proofers can explain; Am I
forgetting something? or am I correct in remembering that there is only one
with the submit button. In the history you administrators put why a book is
rejected  (I can't check now since I don't want to release anything
 True, we can post on the list so mayabe having a comments sectin wouldn't
be worth whatever trouble the enginers wold hve to do to put one with the
release button
 CIndy