[bksvol-discuss] Re: releasing books

  • From: Lisa Cushman <crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 09:05:39 -0700

Now that I know that, I will be more likely to reject books that need to be
rejected.  What also comes up for me is thatif a book is difficult,I feel like
it is my problem if I can't prove it. So sometimes I don't reject books that I
think that a more competent proofreader could proofread. But now that I know
that you look at books before they get rejected,I will be more likely to reject
books that seem inordinately difficult to proofread.

Lisa Cushman, CRC, LMFT