[bksvol-discuss] Re: releasing books

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 15:35:42 -0700

Hey, Ann. I didn't know you are now a member of the Bookshare staff (else
how could you get the book from the newbie to fix... (I'm guessing, but
maybe I'm making a false asumption.
 Anyway, Congratulations, and enjoy the job. It's wonderful when long-term
volunteers and unless I'm mis-remembering you have been get employed and
paid for work they've been doing for free, big smile
 Cindy