[bksvol-discuss] Re: where are priorities are

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:47:55 -0800 (PST)

Point taken.  But it only takes a few minutes to write
a review, and sometimes one feels strongly about a
book and wants to share one's positive feelings to
encourage and hope that others will read the book. The
few minutes it takes, at least for me, since I keep
thinking about it before I write it, i.e. write it in
my mind, does not take away from my validating.
Indeed, reading and responding to e-mails takes much
more time, and I keep thinking I should not, but I
can't resist. Even reading somewhat technical stuff
about machines people use I find educational and
informative.

Cindy