[bksvol-discuss] question about possible incomplete book

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss-freelists.org" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:09:49 -0500

hi,
I am validating a book that was ARK format....
The book just has copyright bla bla bla then nothing else it just starts chapter one.
Nothing that says all rights reserved or no dedication or anything....
just title then copywright date and holder then begins.

It ends with text and I can't tell if it is the end or not....I don't know if it is complete.
There is no back cover, nothing like would appear at the end of a book....how do I figure out if it is all here or not....I am not sure if I should reject.

Also wondered there are lots of ' marks starting sentences....are these quotes in a quote or just marked up.

It is harder to follow this way?

Would appreciate any feedback.

Laura Ann

Laura Ann and Lucile Grymes Young Living Essential Oils Distributor High quality Essential Oils and personal care products http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting