[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about possible incomplete book

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:18:42 -0500

I will go validate....if you did it I am sure its complete....I know from the others here you have an excellent reputation for submittions.

Thanks for posting and I will go check for the book and let you know if I have any questions.

Laura Ann

I submitted Intruder in the Dust, and I am very sure the ending was complete. It ends with the word said, attributing the asking of a receipt to Lucas. I have the file; please let me know if I can help with either reading or validating.