[bksvol-discuss] Re: old mysteries

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 23:45:21 -0700 (PDT)

They may be working on it, or some similar bugs--but
maybe in fixing the others this new one was caused. A
couple of us had trouble a while back finding some M.
M. Kaye books that were in the collection and Claire
mentioned there was a bug that was going to be fixed.

Cindy

http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=1347.