[bksvol-discuss] Re: old mysteries

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:26:22 -0700 (PDT)

Carrie,

How did you find the Biggers book? I put his name in
the author space,using advanced search, with and
without capitals, with all and only parts of the name,
and both logged in and not logged in, and nothing came
up. I also put the title into the title space. the
only way I could get to it was to click on your URL.
How did you find it?

But maybe it's something with my browser. Last night I
couldn't get either Jake's list of new books or the
Browse new books via firefox. I finally got it via IE.

Cindy

http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=1347.