[bksvol-discuss] Re: old mysteries

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:19:21 -0700 (PDT)

No, I haven't read the Hugh Pentacost books. They
sound interesting. On my list of things to read are
the books by Bruce Alexander, beginning with Blind
Justice. Several of them are in the collection and
they sound interesting. I hate misunderstandings,
though, and people wrongly convicted. I see Blind
Justice is rated only as good. Maybe someone will
rescan it. I wish there were a way we could fix books
in the colleciton without rescanning them, as we did
in the "old days." Then I could fix some of them
without feeling I was taking a book or money away from
someone else. If I'm going to read a book it would be
nice to be doing something with it, like fixing a
"Good" or Fair book at the same time. smile But time
and progress march on.

Cindy